Back to Overview
How Chuck inspires our daily work
Values and smiles will take not only Chuck far.
A couple of days ago, we were reading about Chuck Norris for reasons that we are going to share with you soon.
During our research, we’ve learned that Mr. Norris wasn’t only an outstanding athlete, but that he actually created his own martial art. It is called “Chun Kuk Do” and includes a code of honor.
As we’ve read through these rules, we’ve realized that we can endorse almost all of them without hesitation. These are values that are of great importance to us at Ozean too.
What about you? Do you agree to all of them? What is your code of honour?
Here are Chuck’s:
- I will develop myself to the maximum of my potential in all ways.
- I will forget the mistakes of the past and press on to greater achievements.
- I will continually work at developing love, happiness and loyalty in my family.
- I will look for the good in all people and make them feel worthwhile.
- If I have nothing good to say about a person, I will say nothing.
- I will always be as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
- I will maintain an attitude of open-mindedness.
- I will maintain respect for those in authority and demonstrate this respect at all times.
- I will always remain loyal to my God, my country, family and my friends.
- I will remain highly goal-oriented throughout my life because that positive attitude helps my family, my country and myself.